Commission a Costume
I do take commissions from time to time. Lucky for you, now is one of those times.
I’ve had good and bad experiences with commissions, but if you follow the guidelines below we should be able to work something out.
- I will need ½ of the costume’s total cost up-front before I can start any work, unless the total is over $500. Otherwise, we can work out payments.
- I can’t start on a costume without reference art. Lots of reference art. The more pictures you send me, the better your costume will be. Once you send me art, I can give you a time and cost estimate.
- I will need your full measurements before I can start on a costume.
- I need an absolute, must be delivered by date. If you plan to wear the costume to an event, I recommend this be at least one to two weeks prior to the event.
- I don’t do wigs. I’m not good with wigs, I don’t like doing wigs, and there are a ton of people more skilled than me with wigs. I can point you to one of them if you wish.
- I can reject a costume or customer for any reason as long as payment has not been sent. Some things I just don’t want to make.
If you’re interested, please fill out the form below.